CES AFUERA, located in the popular Santa Ana Square in Madrid offers Spanish for non-Spanish speakers specifically designed for International Erasmus Students.
Our methodology is based on a multi-activity approach which combines classroom activities and exercises with every-day situations, songs, videos ,city walks, etc. in an environment that makes learning easier:
- Classrooms with audio-visual equipment and wide range of multimedia materials.
- Qualified native teachers with specific training and experience in teaching Spanish as a foreign language.
- Access to our educational website which offers multiple support contents and activities, language tests, links, and tests.
- Small groups with a maximum of 15 students.
- Levels based on the European Frame of Reference from A1 up to C2.
- Accrediting certificate of the course specifying length, level and qualification.
- Participation in other activities organized by the Academy
Spanish Crash Course
Length: 40 HOURS
For 16/01/17 to 27/01/17
Request information from other start dates
Monday to Friday, 4 hours/day
10:00-12:00 hrs & 13:00-15:00 hrs